Condense Reality is a fast growing VC funded startup and the first company in the world to capture and stream live events as volumetric video.
Our technology is changing how live events are experienced and we are laser focused on exciting opportunities in Music and Sport.
We were named in the CIC Ones to Watch 2021 and in Beauhurst’s 10 hottest tech companies in Bristol.
This role is part of the platform team, with a particular focus on physical infrastructure and networking hardware. You will be responsible for everything from the hardware up to and including our Kubernetes layer (we use k3s). Your goal is to enable us to automate and scale the provisioning and management of our fleet of rigs with customers.
- Automating provisioning of bare metal machines and networking hardware
- Work with our lead platform engineer on automated packaging, software updates/deploys (Kubernetes-based)
- Security, observability and reliability
- Server, camera and networking hardware, OS configuration and management
Skills and Experience
- Bare-metal provisioning and ongoing hardware management using tools such as Puppet, Ansible or Chef
- Observability tools such as Honeycomb or Prometheus
- Python and bash (the latter of which we’d like to reduce our reliance on!)
- Ubuntu Linux
- Networking, from regular office networking up to high-performance fibre
Experience with the following will be helpful:
- CUDA and NVIDIA GPUs
- Audio/video streaming and compression
Salary range £50k-£70k
- An inclusive and supportive culture to help you achieve your maximum potential
- Competitive pay and a share option scheme
- Flexible working hours and remote first culture (fully supported home working)
- A centrally located office in Bristol should you wish to use it
- 5% employer match contribution to your pension
- 26 days holiday with buy/sell scheme
- A real commitment to your training & development (including paid courses / subscriptions)
- Private health insurance