Condense Reality is a fast growing VC funded startup and the first company in the world to capture and stream live events as volumetric video.
Our technology is changing how live events are experienced and we are laser focused on exciting opportunities in Music and Sport.
We were named in the CIC Ones to Watch 2021 and in Beauhurst’s 10 hottest tech companies in Bristol.
We are looking for creative and dedicated engineers to join our Computer Vision team. The work you will do will help define the future of remote events inside the metaverse.
As part of the Computer Vision team, You’ll be working on systems such as stereo depth estimation, surface reconstruction, camera position estimation, and more using high performance and high throughput deep learning and traditional computer vision methods to improve our real-time volumetric capture and streaming platform .
- Developing algorithms for calibration and localisation of multi camera systems
- Working on and developing our surface estimation systems using CUDA accelerated algorithms
- Improving the depth estimation performance for our stereo camera systems
- Using optimisers to solve 3D vision problems
- Developing software in C++ and Python for capturing and streaming volumetric video
- Carrying out literature reviews in the computer vision space
- Implementing solutions from research papers
- Applying methods from research papers to new problem domains
- Improving the performance, speed and reliability of our volumetric pipeline
Skills and Experience:
Because we will be recruiting a number of computer vision engineers, with a range of experiences, we do not expect every applicant to fulfil all of these criteria.
- Masters or PhD in related discipline (computer science, maths, physics)
- C++ and python programming
- Experience using Linux
- Software development tools and processes (git, cmake, etc)
It would also be useful to be able to demonstrate experience in any of the following:
- GPGPU programming using CUDA
- Deep learning frameworks such as Tensorflow and Pytorch
- Computer vision based mobile applications
- Electronics experience
- Compression algorithms for volumetric data and metadata
- Development of high performance GPU powered algorithms
Salary range £25k-£60k - depending on experience
- An inclusive and supportive culture to help you achieve your maximum potential
- Competitive pay and a share option scheme
- Flexible working hours and remote first culture (fully supported home working)
- A centrally located office in Bristol should you wish to use it
- 5% employer match contribution to your pension
- 26 days holiday with buy/sell scheme
- A real commitment to your training & development (including paid courses / subscriptions)
- Private health insurance