We are looking for a graphics engineer to join our rapidly expanding team and join us on our exciting journey to disrupt the broadcast entertainment industry.
As graphics engineer you will be responsible for ensuring our volumetric video looks as high quality as possible inside various game engines such as Unity and Unreal. You will need to have demonstrable expertise in writing production code in either C++ or C# for Unity or Unreal engine (we work with both). You will also need a deep understanding of shader programming and low level graphics libraries such as OpenGL or DirectX.
We are a computer vision company, so an interest in this area is beneficial. An understanding of how video streaming works is beneficial as is experience in writing graphical applications for either the web, augmented reality or virtual reality. (To be clear, we don’t expect you to tick all those boxes, although if you do, please apply right away!)
Here are some things you might be doing day-to-day:
- Designing, building and optimising high performance real-time graphics applications for the display of volumetric video.
- Ensuring our game engine plugins work well across many different platforms such as on mobile or standalone VR headsets as well as high performance gaming computers.
- Writing shaders to improve the quality of our volumetric content and provide interesting effects for our customers.
- Working with our computer vision / deep learning team to implement shaders which more accurately mimic the real world.
- Reviewing existing code and identifying performance bottlenecks / potential areas for improvement.
- A chance to work with cutting edge technology on some game-changing and exciting projects
- An inclusive and supportive culture to help you achieve your maximum potential
- Competitive pay and a share option scheme depending on experience
- Flexible working hours and remote first culture (fully supported home working)
- A centrally located office should you wish to use it
- 5% employer match contribution to your pension
- 26 days holiday with buy/sell scheme
- A real commitment to your training & development (including paid courses / subscriptions)