Condense Reality is a fast growing VC funded startup and the first company in the world to capture and stream live events as volumetric video.
Our technology is changing how live events are experienced and we are laser focused on exciting opportunities in Music and Sport.
We were named in the CIC Ones to Watch 2021 and in Beauhurst’s 10 hottest tech companies in Bristol.
We are looking for a forward thinking product manager to help us redefine how immersive media is captured and live-streamed into 3d digital worlds. Reporting directly to the CEO you will help to develop the product strategy and vision, and develop roadmaps to guide us towards that vision.
This is a highly collaborative role and requires you to work closely with our engineering teams, our customers, marketing, designers and the executive team to bring new features and capabilities to market.
Because our product is technically complex, a working background in immersive technology or video production / streaming would be extremely beneficial but not essential (a willingness to learn about this field is however!).
We are looking for someone who is customer focused, data driven and can work independently. You will have a number of years experience and proven track record in managing and delivering complex software applications.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers and their needs
- Gather requirements and build out detailed requirements documents
- Manage and maintain the roadmap and backlog
- Communicate the vision and roadmap for the product to engineers, sales and external partners.
- Work closely with design and engineering teams
- Make difficult decisions about prioritization
- Keep the team focused on strategic opportunities and keep them from getting distracted by exciting projects that might not move the company forward.
- Set and track progress metrics using OKRs
Skills and Experience
- You will have built software using Agile either as an engineer or a product manager
- As comfortable talking to engineers as with senior staff and and external partners
- An excellent communicator
- Thrive in a rapidly changing, fast paced environment
- Understand how to take a high level strategy and break it down into long and short term objectives
- Familiar with at least one methodology for tracking progress (OKRs or similar)
Salary range £40k-£60k
- An inclusive and supportive culture to help you achieve your maximum potential
- Competitive pay and a share option scheme
- Flexible working hours and remote first culture (fully supported home working)
- A centrally located office in Bristol should you wish to use it
- 5% employer match contribution to your pension
- 26 days holiday with buy/sell scheme
- A real commitment to your training & development (including paid courses / subscriptions)
- Private health insurance